In the position of Nurse Practitioner reporting to the Executive Director and Clinic Lead, you will be expected to provide nursing care to the population of patients seen by the Physicians at Riverside Medical Clinic in Drumheller, AB. Riverside Medical Clinic is a fast paced, advanced health service delivery clinic. The ideal candidate must be motivated to provide patient centric care as part of the Riverside Medical’s Physicians team.
Your areas of practice may include:
• BC PCN program delivery
• Autonomous assessment
• Differential medical diagnoses
• Ordering and interpreting tests
• Prescribing & Refilling Schedule 1 medications
• Referral to community resources or specialists as required
• Prevention and Health promotion
• Chronic Disease Management
• Low-risk Prenatal
• Promotion of Primary Care service and benefits to communities and individuals
• Developing personal health action plans focusing on self-management and health behavior
• Promote wellness
• Panel Management, Research and Quality Improvement
To qualify for this role, you must have:
• Chronic Disease Management experience
• Nurse Practitioner with current CARNA registration and medical liability protection
• Demonstrated commitment to interdisciplinary teamwork with the ability to be self-directed
• Good organizational skills in coordinating plan of care for individuals with other team members
• Knowledge of community resources would be an asset
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in and support a culture fostering relationships, multi-disciplinary collaboration and teamwork
• Ability to develop and sustain effective relationships with all stakeholders, health service partners and community agencies
• Critical problem solving
• Valid driver’s license and completion of criminal records check
• Proficiency in multiple computer applications including electronic medical records, billing software, Microsoft office, Internet navigation would be an asset
If you feel you are qualified for this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.
Synergy HR Consulting is Human Resource Management and Recruitment firm – providing a broad range of HR & Recruitment services to a variety of businesses in all industries across Canada. We work collaboratively with our clients to ensure we understand their core business, building teams that are engaged, empowered and accountable. Our meaningful, long-term relationships with our clients make us an industry leader in providing exceptional HR and Recruitment support.
On behalf of our client, Big Country Primary Care Network, Synergy HR is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner with an excellent understanding of community care who is interested in working in a healthcare environment that allows you to impact patient care at the primary care level.