The Practice Improvement Facilitator will be a champion for change working collaboratively with family physicians, clinic managers, PCN clinicians, and other clinic staff. The Practice Improvement Facilitator will plan, implement, and evaluate clinical improvement projects, with clinical teams, that target improvements in population health. Relationship building and data collection will inform the strategic direction for each clinic individually.
- Identifies and collects performance and quality improvement data.
- Acts as a resource for other Primary Care Network and clinic team members, in regard to quality improvement initiatives and projects.
- Maintain information flow to Clinical Manager/Evaluator/Executive Director on issues that affect or may affect services to clinics and work environment.
- Responsible for own professional development through a variety of strategies highlighted in personal development plan.
- Collaborating with a team of BC PCN family physicians and other health care professionals to engage, encourage and support patient health.
- Potentiating further use of physician clinic EMRs to enhance quality improvement activities including but not limited to screening maneuvers.
- Ability to assist and manage others through implementation, training and learning sessions on quality improvement projects.
- Ability to manage multi-site projects involving complex and varied local situations in a healthcare setting.
Required competencies and strengths:
- Relevant post-secondary education would be an asset for this role.
- Change management training/education.
- Experience in group facilitation, and project management.
- Preference given to those with two or more years of experience in a primary healthcare setting or working directly with physicians.
- Experience leading change utilizing process improvement tools and/or change theory.
- The position base will be flexible within Big Country PCN local geographical area.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package & RRSP.
No Shift work or weekend work involved. Some travel will be required.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Until position is filled.